Bamboo is quite an interesting plant. It is sturdy, can quickly grow (more than 3 feet) within a single day and it can survive without pesticides and additional chemicals in that regard. One of the beauties of bamboo is that it releases more than 35% oxygen than other plants.
It is not just these eco-friendly characteristics that make bamboo an interesting plant, but the possibility to create fantastic décor from it that makes it outstanding. Around the mid-twentieth century, a trend started that has featured bamboo among the most interesting decoration options for every home. Currently, bamboo offers a wide variety of design options and is considered a popular option for the most audacious of decorators.
With so many uses for bamboo, decoration might be the last thing on your mind. Still, it is definitely worth it to consider it as an option, because bamboo can truly make your interior look different and more interesting. Believe it or not, bamboo can introduce a sense of cleanliness and bring you a step closer to feeling even more comfortable in your home than after a deep cleaning. Here is what you should keep in mind when it comes to using bamboo as decoration for your home:
- Value in diversity – bamboo is presently a widely considered option because of the fact that new machinery and technology allow for more design options and an ever increasing range of products. It can be used in textiles, furniture and even flooring options.
- Upholstery options – one of the more popular options for using bamboo for decorative purposes features upholstery. It is a great option because it is available in wovens, stripes and damasks. You will find extreme comfort in these options and truly fall in love with the fact that the fabrics are not only soft, but also durable. Maintenance and upholstery cleaning are not a problem at all.
- Bamboo works well in dark colors too – if you are after a cooler color scheme, don’t be afraid to introduce bamboo. Deep shades simply work wonders with all sorts of moody colors, especially if you want some solutions for a comfortable home office. Bamboo is great for adding organic texture, even when it comes to functional objects.
- Bathroom solutions – bamboo can be used as décor for your bathroom. One of the more popular uses of bamboo is towels, due to the fact that it makes them quite soft. The best part is that bamboo textile comes in a variety of colors. One more bathroom option you have to consider is striated bamboo, featured in furnishings, sinks and bathroom walls. It truly has the power to provide your bathroom with a spa-like feel.
- A bedroom fit for royalty – matching various shades of bamboo truly adds depth to a room. This quality of bamboo makes it a great option for bedrooms. A dark table will contrast beautifully with light décor, such as baskets. Bamboo fibers woven into the bedding and rug will soften the fabric and make it truly fit for royalty. It won’t even make carpet cleaning and rug cleaning more difficult.
Bamboo is a great option for pretty much every room of your home. Do consider it for decoration and you will never regret it. For more ideas: http://carpetcleanerskennington.co.uk/